We get it—the idea of parenting may feel overwhelming. Perhaps you want to be a parent, but…
- You have other goals that you want to accomplish before having children.
- You feel like you don’t have the support you need to provide for a baby.
- You just don’t know where to start when it comes to parenthood.
Whatever your situation, you’re not alone. Women’s Choice Resource Center provides free parenting resources to help you confidently prepare for parenthood! We’ve got you covered with free parenting classes!
The best part? By attending class, you’ll earn baby bucks you can spend on diapers, clothing, toys, blankets, and more. Dads are welcome too!
- Prenatal classes
- Crying and teething
- Infant sickness
- Labor & Delivery 101
- Support groups for new parents
- Infant CPR
- Referrals for housing, medical services, and food assistance
- Other services available upon request
Connect with a strong community of client advocates and fellow parents. Get the support you need to pursue your dreams and provide for your child. Gain confidence in yourself to be the best parent you can be—all at Women’s Choice Resource Center.
Free Parenting Classes in Fort Worth, TX
We believe in your ability to be an incredible parent and are here to guide and support you. Explore your options at Women’s Choice Resource Center to decide if parenting is the right choice for your future.
Give us a call at (817) 587-0710 or schedule your appointment online today! All services are free and confidential.